Value added services and educational products to aid in maintaining and providing productive and safe workplace environments.
In today’s uncertain world, the general liability landscape is constantly changing. Allow our experience, commitment and current knowledge of the insurance marketplace to preserve and protect your business.
Commercial Property Liability
Commercial property insurance covers your buildings and the contents – including inventory, equipment, and other assets – in the event of a loss. This coverage protects commercial property from such perils as fire, theft, natural disasters, accidents and other causes that arise when least expected.
- Errors & Omissions
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Crime & Fidelity
- Medical Malpractice
- Fiduciary Liability
- Entity Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate
Business Interruption Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance
An essential coverage for a business that involves company owned vehicles. All commercial auto policies are not equal, from livery services, delivery businesses to contractors fleets and catering companies, the extent and purpose of each commercial auto policy should fit the line of business being covered. Most business’ are not aware of the potential harm that may arise from individual employees who operate their personal vehicles to and from work, hired & non-owned auto liability coverage covers potential harm that may arise from employees who operate their vehicles to and from work.
In a rapidly changing landscape, ISU Stanton provides our clients with an end-to-end risk management solution to stay ahead of the curve of cyber risk. We help our clients prevent and safeguard against sensitive data breaches, computer hacking, employee error, and more. Our agency provides tailored coverage options to ensure our clients are able to promptly respond to, and prevent future or more costly damages.
- Third-Party Loss Resulting From a Security or Data Breach
- Direct First-Party Costs Resulting From a Breach
- Lost Income & Operating Expense Resulting From a Security or Data Breach
- Threats to Disclose Data or Attack a System to Extort Money
- Online Defamation & Copyright Trademark Infringement
- Commercial Umbrella
- Ocean Marine Cargo
- Wrap-Up insurance
- Builders Risk
- Extra Expense Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- International Liability Insurance
- Key Person Disability Insurance
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion
- Machinery and Boiler Insurance
- Liquor Liability
- Special Event
- Media Liabilities
Professional Workers’ Compensation Advisor
Solving today’s workers’ compensation challenges with a Professional Workers’ Compensation Advisor.
ISU Stanton provides employers security derived from taking control of the workers’ compensation process, opposed to having the process take control over their business. We assist our clients in significantly reduce workers’ compensation costs, developing pro-active strategies the promote safe workplace environments and offer a full spectrum of value added services.
Simple as 1, 2, 3…
- A customized claims control and accident prevention program designed specifically to encompass each and every facet of your operation.
- Educational material to aid and assist you in providing effective workplace programs as required by the law.
- Value added services including mock work comp audits, simulated inspections and revising proper employee handbooks.
Ready to take the next step?
Contact us today.